Washington now up 3-0 at Dallas playing without Portis, Betts, Cooley, and Haynesworth.........
Easily the worst the NFC East has been in a long time. I said on here a while back that Dallas isn't much better than Washington and it's showing here in the early going.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Washington now up 3-0 at Dallas playing without Portis, Betts, Cooley, and Haynesworth.........
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Those are huge losses. But Cartwright has done well from the little I saw before halftime.
I was pretty happy w/ the way Dallas was progressing earlier. Every minute that goes by w/ them getting beaten by this ****ty team lets me know how much more wrong I was.
6-0 now in the Skins favor. If WSH wins Dallas might as well pack it up, they are down to a team playing with a 3rd string guard, 3rd string tb, and their best d-lineman is out.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
And a lame duck head coach that isn't even allowed to call his own plays. That's the most important part here.
Even if they were healthy and beat Dallas it would mean doom for the Cowboys. The Skins are terrible.
You guys should have fired Zorn already. Teams like the Bills are already goin after the heavy hitters like Cowher and Shanahan. It is inevitable that he's gone anyways.
I'll sell you guys a Jason Garrett/Wade Phillips coaching combo lol
Regardless of the final score Dallas is awful. Skins pick Romo to perserve 6-0 lead with 11 minutes left.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks